Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The news is out....
Mackerel Sky, Books & More will become a brick and mortar store in April, 2010! New and used books, gifts, handcrafted items and installations from local artists. Right now, the shop is under construction. I will post pictures as the re-model continues, the first will be up as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures on here!
Needless to say, excitement reigns supreme. Lumber is cut, drilled, getting stained, varnished and built into gorgeous bookselves by Dave (with a tad bit of help from me, and when I say 'tad', it really does mean a very small, almost non-existent amount). Paperwork is being completed and sent to the appropriate outlets daily, connections connecting, networking working ... step by step.
I'll keep you informed as the plan comes together.
OK, no place to post a bunch o'pictures here... check it all out on facebook: Mackerel Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment