Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bookshelves

We (mostly Dave) are working away on the shelves that will house all the wonderful books Mackerel Sky will have to offer!
I'm also working on my initial store order with Ingram Books, the supplier of choice!
In the pipeline is a decision on Mackerel Sky's POS (point of sale) software. In other words, how I'm going to keep all the inventory under control!
My 'Reader's Survey' left about town in the Hamlet of Honeoye Lake has been a great help with the initial store order. I plan to keep on using it, with modifications of course, to help make sure Mackerel Sky's customers have a continual voice and choice on the books and other items offered for sale.
Remember, you can always see loads of gifty-type stuff at www.macksky.com, follow us on Twitter and/or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment